To ensure that your right to privacy is protected in the course of our dealings and when we process your Personal Data, we are committed to comply with the Philippines’ Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant government regulations and issuances. This Privacy Notice outlines our data privacy principles and practices. We recommend that you read this Privacy Notice to understand how we collect, use, and process your Personal Data.
By using our website or providing us your Personal Data, you will be treated as having given your permission for the collection, use, and processing of your Personal Data, and accepted the policies and practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Please do not use our website or contact us if you do not consent towards the collection, usage, or processing of your Personal Data.SAGREX CORPORATION may modify this Privacy Notice at any time. To update yourself of any changes in the processing of your Personal Data, you may need to regularly review this Privacy Notice.
Why does SAGREX CORPORATION collect and process your Personal Data?
SAGREX CORPORATION collects only the Personal Data needed to effectively serve you and carry out its business operations. We may collect, use, and process your Personal Data for the following general purposes:
- To conduct due diligence prior to the execution of a sale, and to facilitate the fulfillment of the terms of the sale thereafter;
- To respond to your queries, complaints, and requests;
- To provide information about our products and services which may be of interest to you;
- To conduct research and analysis to improve customer experience;
- To maintain security; and
- To comply with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements or obligations.
The use and processing of your Personal Data also depend on your transaction with us. If you inquire about, or avail our products & services, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- Prepare and execute the necessary contract/ service level agreement to cover the transaction;
- Update our records and keep contact details and billing address up-to-date; and
- Communicate any advisories, changes, and other information relevant to the contract/
service level agreement with the company.
If you are a dealer/distributor, a potential dealer/distributor, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- Conduct the appropriate due diligence checks;
- Evaluate your proposal, including your technical. financial, and operational capacity;
- Assess the viability of your proposal and process your accreditation;
- Communicate any decision on such proposal;
- Perform any other action as may be necessary to implement the term and conditions of our contract.
If you are a customer, client, or employee, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- Evaluate your suitability for employment and, with a written or expressed consent, retain your Personal Data for a maximum of ten (10) years for future job opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about your employment application;
- For the verification or vetting of your credentials and other Personal Data;
- For Government Compliance;
- For Training Application/ Registration;
- For Client Accreditation;
- For Health Card enrolment (applicable for application and employment with the Company);
- While employed to the Company, to evaluate your performance and career development;
- Upon separation, to process your Personal Data for the exit interview and to prepare your final pay;
- For the purposes that are deemed necessary to your application and employment with SAGREX CORPORATION or to its clients;
- Perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required in the course of the Company’s business or under law or regulations.
If you are visitor of SAGREX CORPORATION , we may use, collect, or process your Personal Data to:
- Grant the access to or premises; and
- Maintain security within our premises.
What Personal Data does SAGREX CORPORATION collect?
The Company may collect and process any of the following Personal Data, among others:
- Your name;
- Your e-mail;
- Your contact details;
- Your address;
- Your IP address; and/or
- Any information relevant to the feedback you have provided.
Further transactions with us may require the processing of your Personal Data, such as but not limited to the following:
- Basic personal information, such as full name, nickname, permanent and provincial address, e-mail address, contact numbers;
- Sensitive personal information, such as age, nationality, civil status, gender, health education, parents/guardian, monthly current and expected salary, and government-issued identification documents; and
How does SAGREX CORPORATION collect my Personal Data?
SAGREX CORPORATION generally collects Personal Data directly from you when you:
- Deal with SAGREX CORPORATION employees in person, over the phone, by letter, email, or through the company’s website and job portals;
- Submit an order form
- Fill out and submit an order form; and
- Submit any other information in connection with your order.
SAGREX CORPORATION also collects your Personal Data from third parties that it will contact for verification purposes, such as in the following instances:
- From the references you have provided;
- Verification from academic institutions and/or professional associations or licensing bodies of the educational and professional qualifications you stated in your CV;
- Inquiries from former employers and co-workers;
- Performance feedback, including any administrative proceedings you were involved in at the workplace; or
- Information on any investigation, professional license disciplinary matter, or criminal, civil, or other legal proceedings in which you are or were involved.
SAGREX CORPORATION will only collect Personal Data from third parties that you have specifically consented to. SAGREX CORPORATION will normally obtain your prior consent but if it is unable to do so, it will take reasonable steps to inform you as soon as practicable that it has collected Personal Data from a third party and make sure that you are aware of the purposes for which SAGREX CORPORATION has collected your Personal Data.
Personal Data collected by placing a cookie on your computer
We may also obtain information about you by placing a cookie on your computer. This is typically done to ease navigation through our website. Cookies that may be used are two kinds – a session cookie and a persistent cookie. A session cookie is used to place on your computer a computer-generated, a unique identifier whenever you access our website. It does not identify you personally and expires as soon as you close your web browser. A persistent cookie does not expire when you close your browser and stays on your computer unless you delete it.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may modify your web browser settings to turn them off or delete them from your computer. If you reject our cookies, however, or website may not function properly.
Personal Data you knowingly and voluntarily provide
We may also process the Personal Data you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you contact us. The Personal Data you provide will then be used to provide the service you requested. For instance, when you e-mail us a query, necessarily, we will collect your name and e-mail address to respond to you. We may also process the Personal data you provided through the submission of job application forms, business proposals, and recruitment services inquiries.
Where does SAGREX CORPORATION store my Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is controlled by SAGREX CORPORATION, a company registered under Philippine law, whose principal office is at Km. 8 Coaco Road, Barangay Pampanga, Davao City Philippines.
For how long does SAGREX CORPORATION retain my Personal Data?
SAGREX CORPORATION will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary for the stated purpose. When no longer required or if you ask to be removed from SAGREX CORPORATION’s systems, SAGREX CORPORATION will dispose or delete your Personal Data in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public.
However, as SAGREX CORPORATION may need to answer queries or resolve issues and comply with requirements under applicable laws, we may retain your Personal Data for a period of 10 years after your last interaction with SAGREX CORPORATION. Should SAGREX CORPORATION have a legitimate business reason to extend the retention period, we will specifically secure your written consent prior to the lapse of the 10-year period.
How does SAGREX CORPORATION protect my Personal Data?
We value the security of your personal data. To protect the Personal Data, you give against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use, as well as other unlawful forms of processing, we utilize appropriate organizational, technological, and physical security measures.
What are my rights with respect to my Personal Data?
As owner of Personal Data, you have the right to be informed of the Personal Data being or that have been processed by SAGREX CORPORATION, the right to gain reasonable access to your Personal Data, the right to object to processing of your Personal Data, the right to dispute any error in your Personal Data and have us correct it immediately, the right to obtain a copy of the Personal data in electronic format, the right to file a complaint before the National Privacy Commission if you think your right to privacy and data protection was violated, and the right to claim damages.
How to contact us:
You may e-mail us using any of the contact information shown below to exercise any of the above- mentioned privacy and data protection rights, gain access to your Personal Data, or request that we stop using or processing your Personal Data.
The Data Privacy Officer of SAGREX CORPORATION may be reached through the following:
Postal Address:Km. 8 Coaco Road, Barangay Pampanga, Davao City Philippines
Telephone Number: (082) 234-0963 / 235-1241
Telefax Number: (082) 234-6678
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAGREX CORPORATION has the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice at any time by issuing a notice on its website.